CARMI’s DDD service includes:
- On-site organization of all drawings.
- Safe transport of documents for scanning.
- Restoration of fragile documents before they are scanned.
- A CD containing PDFs of all your original documents at actual size.
- An easy-to-read index listing all documents by facility, date, project name and discipline.
- A key plan of your school district showing the location all facilities to aid future vendors.
- Quick turnaround, so you won’t be without your documents for long.
We urge you to protect the vast investment of time and money you have in your facility drawings by taking advantage of our Digital Drawing Documentation services.
Contact Tony Leininger at 269.663.5073 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how this valuable service can benefit you.
If you have facilities that are 50 years old, so are the original drawings.
How safely are they stored?
With Digital Drawing Documentation (DDD) you'll never have to worry about losing your irreplaceable drawings to fire or water damage. We'll scan and index your drawings so you'll always have them at your fingertips when you or your design professionals need them.