Edwardsburg Early College
Edwardsburg Public Schools
CARMI transformed a former drafting classroom into an upscale blended learning space, officially launching the Edwardsburg Early College (EEC) program at the high school.
The newly redesigned room features state-of-the-art technology:
- An interactive whiteboard allows three users to work simultaneously on its surface using fingers, a stylus pen or an electronic pen.
- Three ultra short throw projectors placed around the perimeter of the room ensure a clear line of sight from any seat in the room.
- Touch screen monitors enhance students’ interactive abilities.
- A Steelcase raised floor makes unplugging and relocating tables, chairs and computers quick and easy.
- Lighting programs are controlled from a touch screen wall panel.
68817 Cass Street / P.O. Box 627 / Edwardsburg, MI 49112 / 269.663.5073