“Report Card” Scoring System
- Building conditions are evaluated and prioritized based on safety, function and aesthetics.
A comprehensive facility study performed by CARMI Design Group will help establish a realistic picture of a building’s condition, and identify and prioritize items that need repair or replacement.
In effect, your completed facility study becomes an action plan that will be utilized over the years in several ways:
- Budgeting decisions that are weeks, months, or years out will be prioritized.
- Your school board will be in a position to act quickly as funding resources become available.
- Long-term building maintenance plans can easily be established.
- New construction vs. renovation of existing facilities can be analyzed more effectively.
68817 Cass Street / P.O. Box 627 / Edwardsburg, MI 49112 / 269.663.5073